Let's Celebrate Your Business!
We are proud to celebrate your business with a ribbon cutting ceremony! This service is at no cost to Chamber Members and Partners who are celebrating a grand opening, re-opening, or milestone anniversary. It is unique way for the Chamber to help market you and your business.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is a service available to business members and partners of CLGBTCC only.
- Event request must be completed and submitted at least 30 days prior to the desired event date.
- Confirmation of event request must be approved by CLGBTCC staff.
- Ribbon Cuttings cannot conflict with other CLGBTCC events that are previously scheduled.
- Ribbon Cuttings can only be held on weekdays, unless approved by staff. Ribbon cuttings outside of Chamber's regular operating hours will incur a fee.
- A staff member or Ambassador to facilitate your ceremony.
- Specialty scissors, camera, and ribbon for the ceremony for the photo op.
- Your ribbon cutting photo will be shared on the Chamber's social media sites.
- Post a press release for your event through our website.
- Highlight your event in our monthly newsletter.
Additional Details for Hosting
- It is suggested that you consider hosting an open house in conjunction with your ribbon cutting ceremony. Invite your customers, family, friends, and colleagues. Promote your event on social media, and to other groups you may be apart of.
- Facility tours and reception with entertainment, hors d'ouvres, and refreshments. #RememberAMember and use the services from fellow Chamber members.
- If you plan to offer discounts, prizes or giveaways, make sure to include this information on the request to help us better promote your event. We suggest to collect business cards and have a drawing so you can follow-up with attendees.
- The Chamber cannot guarantee attendance at your event. From our experience, events held during standard business hours tend to have the best turn out.
Schedule Your Ribbon Cutting
Contact our offices via phone at 704-837-4050 extension 7102 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.